Managed IT Services
Who Do You Trust With Your
We help prevent computer problems before they impact your bottom line
Managed IT Services
Viruses, hackers, data loss, system failure. These are just a few of the many things threatening your business every day. Most retailers don’t have a dedicated IT resource or department to manage their day-to-day technology needs. This means IT responsibilities usually fall on an operations manager, store manager or owner who often don’t have the time or technical expertise to address critical issues when they arise.
That’s where we come in!
of the technology curve
to help accelerate growth
and reduce unexpected
IT BEST PRACTICES
data and systems
are secure, reliableand accessible 24/7,
365 days a year.
to prevent downtime
and common issues
before they arise.
Take your business
higher by hosting
core hardware and
in the cloud.
In today’s digital world, finding the right management resources to help ensure your company is embracing
technology in a meaningful and cost effective way is critical to success. However, these resources often come
with a hefty price tag and the competition is fierce. Our Managed Services plan helps address this dilemma by
offering the resources and expertise you need to address current and future challenges while maximizing
your technology investment. This is accomplished by:
- Providing an experienced “virtual” Chief Information Officer, or vCIO, who will be intimately
familiar with your company, the challenges you face and the systems you use.
- Developing a strategic technology plan that prioritizes goals/objectives and gives you
recommendations on the solutions needed to meet them.
- Maintaining constant communication with your company on all technology related activity –
from the status of support tickets to the health of your network.
- Holding quarterly business reviews to evaluate KPIs, address ongoing concerns and identify
future technology needs in order to stay ahead of the curve.
- Providing ongoing consultation to help ensure you are utilizing best practices and making
informed decisions that will help you achieve success.
- Developing a detailed IT budget to help you maintain better control of all ongoing technology
costs and anticipated growth.
IT Best Practices
We aim to align delivery of IT services with the needs of your organization, employees and customers. Our
Managed Services plan offers a globally recognized collection of best practices for IT services management
aimed at optimizing efficiency and minimizing risk throughout your company by:
- Providing a Network Administrator who will help ensure your company is in alignment
with industry standards and technology best practices.
- Conducting monthly reviews of your entire IT infrastructure to identity potential issues,
risks or threats to your data or system integrity.
- Identifying opportunities for leveraging technology to improve efficiency, increase
productivity and maintain continuity across the organization.
- Reducing the number of support issues by constantly evaluating the health of your systems
and addressing potential problems before they occur.
- Documenting existing systems configurations and maintaining detailed records of all hardware
/software on the network.
- Auditing and managing licenses, support contracts and warranties to ensure you are
protected should anything go wrong.
Our Centralized Services Team is able to mitigate technology threats by monitoring your systems 24/7 and
proactively reporting problems. Participating in our Managed Services plan is like having your own personal
technician constantly watching over your system, alerting you to possible dangers and minimizing downtime.
Some of the benefits include:
- Proactive monitoring of your system and devices helps eliminate interruptions to your
business flow through monitors and alerts.
- Operating System, anti-virus and patch updates are performed regularly by a licensed
technician, ensuring your data is secure and available when you need it most.
- Automated asset management keeps track of your IT inventory, policy compliance and helps
you make informed budgeting decisions.
- Live technical support is available during business hours so help is always there when you
- Regular backups of your server and data help ensure that when disaster strikes, you’re prepared
to get back to business without losing a beat.
- Detailed reports provide the information necessary to proactively manage your system and
make intelligent business decisions.
You’ve probably heard of “the cloud” by now but aren’t quite sure if it’s the right fit for your business. Cloud
computing is an innovative tool that lets you access data and applications over the Internet, instead of via
your computer’s hard drive, ultimately giving you access anytime, anywhere. Our hosting services offer:
- Lower costs as there’s no need to purchase and maintain expensive hardware, upgrades,
- Hardware is kept up-to-date at all times, offering greater performance, enhanced reliability
and increased stability.
- Quick access to files and applications from any device provides greater collaboration,
as you are able to share important information easily.
- Enhanced scalability as you are able to easily scale up and down as your needs continue to evolve.
- Quicker recovery when disaster strikes as all data and applications are backed up in a secure
- Better collaboration and access to emails, contacts, calendars, and files through Office 365
We are ready to protect you!CONTACT US TODAY
Meet the One Step Team waiting to help you.
Cheryl excels in client consultation to discover business needs, wants and abilities. As a consultant, she was able to engage with many struggling businesses and restore them to health. At One Step, Cheryl brings these skills to her position as vCIO, working with business owners to improve their computer systems and network environment in an organized and prioritized manner. Her goals are increasing operational efficiency, reducing downtime, and helping the owners and management focus on their business while she and her team focus on Managed Services.
Trystan is a big proponent of automation technology. He likes being able to solve problems before they happen and guiding people to do things more efficiently. He has been working in Information Technology for the past 11 years.
Brett has 14 years’ experience supporting various Point of Sale systems, both as a reseller and developer support, and has always interfaced directly with the End User. Brett is currently responsible for front line support, deployment of our products, and managing One Step’s Help Desk and customers nationwide.
Paul gets to work doing what he loves at One Step, which is working with technology and solving problems. As Centralized Services, he manages systems for our clients, finding and running tools that put processes in place. His innate ability to identify and resolve problems gives him a distinct advantage in the IT field. Paul has over 20 years’ first-hand experience working with technology and holds a number of Microsoft certifications (MCSE, MCSA… to name a few).
One Step Retail Solutions has been managing the technology needs
of small to mid-sized businesses for over 30 years. We understand the challenges retailers face
every day and how to overcome them by utilizing the latest tools, methods and industry best practices.
Our Managed IT Services plan offers retailers an all-inclusive, enterprise
IT management solution to help ensure your systems are reliable, secure and affordable
– now and in the years to come.