Learn more about Mobile today!Get a Free Consultation
Mobile options are no longer a luxury for retailers; they are a necessity. Consumers find waiting in line their least favorite aspect of in-store shopping and are more likely to shop in a store that provides an overall, customized, shopping experience.
With Mobile, Retailers Can Provide:
- Delivery of More Personalized Service
- Improved Customer Convenience
- Reduced Wait Time at Checkout
- Increased Sales
At One Step Retail Solutions, we offer some of the best mobile options available to help retailers enhance their customer experience.
Our companion Mobile Options include:
- CP Mobile
- RPRO Mobile Suite by Foundry Logic
- Teamwork Retail is a completely mobile point of sale and retail management solution.
NCR Counterpoint Mobile POS: CPMobile
CPMobile is the mPOS (Mobile Point of Sale) addition to Counterpoint SQL and allows you to sell anywhere. Times have changed and mPOS is the new standard in retail and NCR Counterpoint has created CPMobile that fully integrates into NCR Counterpoint Point of Sale.
With CPMobile, you can:
- Sell More – you don’t need to leave the customer to check inventory.
- Bust Those Lines – do sales and returns anywhere in the store.
- Increase Customer Service – complete the entire transaction in front of the customer, not behind the counter.
- Keep ‘em Coming Back – customers will keep coming back because of the personalized service they receive.
Retail Pro Mobile Suite by Foundry Logic
Be able to sell anywhere on your store’s WiFi with Retail Pro Mobile Suite. This mPOS for Retail Pro works on versions 8 and 9. It’s versatile and very easy to use. If you can use an iPhone, you can set up and use the Retail Pro Mobile Suite.
With Retail Pro Mobile Suite, you can:
RuggedJet™ 3150 Mobile Label and Receipt Printer
RuggedJet mobile printers can reliably print labels, tags, and receipts just about anywhere within or outside the four walls of your retail environment. Made for Retail Pro, these rugged wireless mobile printers are designed to take the bumps, drops and mishaps than can happen every day. These printers are simplifying mobility in the chaotic retail environment.
- Large color LCD screen with intuitive, interactive menus and graphics
- USB 2.0, Wi-Fi® (802.11b/g/n) and Bluetooth® technology interfaces
- Apple AirPrint™ compatibility
- Prints receipts and labels from 1″ to 3″ wide
from convenient drop-in rolls
- Up to 5 ips, at industry-standard up to 203dpi
- ZPL II® and CPCL emulations
- Resident fonts
- Thermal technology means no inks, toners or
ribbons to replace
- IP54 certification for dust and moisture
- 6 ft. drop protection
- 2 year warranty