Network Support Specialist (AZ)
One Step Retail Solutions has an immediate opening for an experienced Network Support Specialist who has a great affinity for Hardware and Software Technology, a good understanding of Retail Operations and most importantly, loves helping their customers!
The Network Support Specialist is the liaison between One Step Retail Solutions and our customers in providing product support and assistance for POS Software/Hardware. Our Network Support Specialists impart their knowledge to the customer and help them resolve their issues, answer their questions, and offer them options on the use of these products.
- Install and troubleshoot stand-alone, LAN’s & WAN’s systems, including VPNs
- Install and troubleshoot Windows 7, 8 and 10 workstations Windows7 and servers 2008 and 2012
- Install and troubleshoot firewalls, routers, hubs, and switches
- Configure networks fully, including adding users, configuring RAS, TCP/IP, and printing environments
- Perform hardware assembly, installations and repair
- Perform Workstation Setups
- Install, Configure, and Support EFT
- Deploy Software Installations (Teamwork Commerce, Retail Pro, CounterPoint, Ancillary Products, MSOffice, Utilities, etc.)
- Add on Hardware products: Physical Inventory scanners, Camera systems, etc.
- Test and repair customer hardware
- Repair customer onsite
- Technical phone support
- Maintain any and all software credentials (such as Retail Pro/CounterPoint Certifications).
- Report any software bugs
- Ensure accurate Policy and Procedure documentation and completion of all necessary administrative tasks for customer service applications as needed
- Proficiency in mobile device management, network support, problem management
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills (knowing what is relevant and what is not relevant to solving a problem.)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Exchange, Routers and Switches, Active Directory, VoIP Phone
- System, MS SQL, DOS, Windows7, Server2003, and Server 2008
- Advanced networking skills, minimum of 10 years experience
- At least 10 years experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows networks.
- At least 10 years experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting routers, hubs, and
- Current A+ Certification, network certifications and security certifications
- High aptitude and patience in working with a varying degree of experienced and inexperienced people
- Customer-centric focused with a strong desire to help others
- High degree of reliability, responsibility, and professionalism
- The ability to multi-task
We offer a very exciting corporate atmosphere that is also fun and relaxed. We are looking for people who believe in our mission to help mid-size Retailers. There is great potential for growth in an ever-expanding industry. We are seeking candidates who would like the opportunity to grow to become Implementation Specialists and from there, Project Managers. Full-time employees receive a comprehensive benefits package, which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, and Aflac Coverage.
One Step Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time