Loyalty programs are virtually everywhere these days. And their impact is pretty significant. Just take a look at these stats from Colloquy.com:
- The average U.S. household belongs to 22 loyalty programs (not all active though.)
- 57% of loyalty members modify where and when they buy items to maximize the points they receive for purchases.
- Returning customers spend on average 67% more than first-time customers.
- Up to 15% of a business’s most loyal customers account for 55-70% of its total sales.
Whether or not you currently have a loyalty program, flexReceipts can go a long way to help you increase customer satisfaction and strengthen loyalty.
Give Your Club More Benefits.
Show your loyalty club members even more love. flexReceipts ties in seamlessly to your existing loyalty program and automatically generates an e-receipt when customers scan their card at checkout. They also get an online receipt portal that organizes all their receipts and helps with tracking purchases and returns.
Here’s how flexReceipts earns your loyalty, as well:
- More insights flexReceipts can provide insights for customers who opt out of your loyalty program, but opt into digital receipts. Generally, a larger percentage of customers will opt into your e-receipts program since it generally only requires an email address, not a long registration form.
- More analytics flexReceipts provide cross-industry statistics for a wide range of industries, merchants and POS companies. This gives you a broader picture of what consumers may be doing once they leave your store. (All data is ammonized and we never share sensitive or confidential information.)
- Promote your loyalty program E-receipts are a great way to promote your loyalty program. These transactional emails have higher open rates so they’re more likely to get attention and can help build loyalty club membership.
To view the original article visit: http://retail.flexreceipts.com/blog/building-loyalty-how-digital-receipts-fit-in/